NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
- This policy covers how Geebo treats personal information that Geebo collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Geebo. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Geebo does not own or control, or to people that Geebo does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Geebo collects personal information when you register with Geebo, when you use Geebo services, when you visit Geebo pages.
- When you Place an Ad we ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Geebo automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Geebo cookie information, and the page you request.
- Geebo uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal purposes.
- By providing Geebo your email address, you consent to our using the email address to send you Service related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- We may use your email address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, job alerts for employment and resume postings or special offers. If you do not want to receive such email messages, you may opt out by following the opt-out instructions in the message. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers.
- Geebo uses Google Analytics to collect data for Display Advertising, Site usage, Demographics and Interests reporting. The demographics data would be used to optimize our service delivery to make our offerings relevant to the audience.
- Geebo system and its approved affiliates, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies together to obtain reports on how advertising campaigns perform, and your reaction to these campaigns.
- Children must always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves over the Internet, to Geebo or to anyone else. We will not knowingly allow anyone under 13 to register with our site or to provide any other personally identifiable information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Geebo does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Your Geebo Account Information is password-protected.
- In event you wish to opt-out of Google Analytics data collection please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Geebo may update this policy at any time. We will post any revisions on this site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please feel free to write us at email@example.com or you can contact us at:
1350 Beverly Rd., Ste 115-318
McLean, VA 22101